This setting gives senders the option to send documents but display the sender's name as another User. The option to update the sender's name will appear during the second step of processing a document.
Setting Up Sender Delegation
Only System Admins have access to the Signatures Settings.
- Click on Settings to open the menu.
- Click on General.
- Scroll down to Delegation at the bottom.
- Click the radio button next to Sender delegation in order to select a list of users that can use the delegation feature.
- Click the radio button next to Automatically delegate to everyone to allow all users to be selected as a Sender.
If the Sender delegation option is selected, the System Admin will be able to determine which users can be available for delegation by selecting the gear icon.
- Click the gear icon.
- Drag and drop users from the Available Users to Delegation.
- This will make them available to delegate.
- Drag and drop users from Delegation to Available Users.
- This will remove the option for them to delegate.
- Click Save.