We've released an update to SafeSend Signatures. Read below for more information. To see a full list of changes across all products, please see the product release notes article in our Community Site.
- Fixed an issue on mobile devices where a signer could e-sign a document and then go back to decline the document. Signers should not be able to decline a document after e-signing.
- Fixed a user interface issue which prevented some users from seeing the Edit icon in the Client Details pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where Firefox users on mobile devices would see a certificate warning when uploading and delivering a document.
- Fixed an issue on some mobile devices where the signer could advance to the signing page without entering authentication details, even though the sender configured the document to require authentication.
- Fixed some miscellaneous user interface issues.